I know its not actually winter but sometimes autumn can be really cold so this is a mixture of autumn and winter in one. I personally love winter I love layering up and scarves I obsess over, so I'm that annoying person who cannot wait for summer to be over then get half way through winter wanting summer back, sorry.
Please note some of these aren't hack's they are just winter idea's.
1. Bad cough? Put Vicks on your feet and put on some fluffy socks and the next day you'll feel a lot better, well I did anyways.
2. Are you one of those girls who always has a little hand sanitizer in your bag? Did you know it will also melt your icy car door locks? or another alternative is to light your key with a lighter as this will also melt the ice.
3. Another car related tip which I haven't tried but apparently if you put socks over your window wipers it will prevent them from freezing.
4. Use last years jumpers that you won't wear this year to make cute mittens its super easy and here's a tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9D-CPdGi5A
5. Are you going to watch a football game or have you got to stand in the same place for a long time? Take some cardboard to stand on it will you keep you much warmer than standing on a freezing cold floor.
6. Bright red nose before your night out on the town? Before covering it up with make-up and every type of concealer you own apply a warm not hot flannel to it this will calm all the blood vessels in your nose.
7. Do you have a beautiful lipstick you adore but want a matte shade for the winter? add loose face powder over any lipstick and it will turn it matte but make sure you apply some sort of chapstick before doing this as it can be drying.
8. Has your mascara got cold and dried up? Put the tube into a small glass of hot water for 5 minutes and it will almost renew it so you can use it again.
9. Winter means wind which means bad hair days, if you have a spare tooth brush spray it with hairspray and this can help tame any flyaways.
I really didn't want to leave it on a odd number 9 but that's the way it goes, I hope these facts are helpful I'm the type of person who will spend hours reading these but forget them all when I need them. Also make sure you follow my brand new facebook page over at facebook.com/drugstorejunkie I'm doing a MAC lipstick giveaway of your choice. Follow me at bloglovin to keep up-to date with all my new posts - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/drugstore-junkie-blog-13992724