I have loads planned this summer and I haven't even realised it until sitting down to write this post. Summer is such a busy time in retail as we have sales and overall just a hetic time as everybody is off on holiday they do alot of shopping.
So lets get started!
1. My 20th birthday, I have no idea what to do for it maybe a massive shopping day or a day at the beach hmm. I really should plan something as it's just round the corner time will fly by and I'll have nothing planned.
2. My boyfriend and my Dad are all going camping or glaming if you want to call it as we have power to our tents, we go upto Billing Aquadrome for the Landrover festival as my Dad loves Landrovers.
3. This is probably the saddest thing but I just want a day down the lakes with some fruity cider like we used to when we was 15 because of course nobody drank under age, just a nice relaxing day bit of music, sunbathing and enjoying ourselves.
4. My holiday so this year I'm off to Santa Ponsa in Spain my boyfriend chose this place as he's been before and has always wanted to go back and I've never been by the pictures I can tell it's a beautiful place. Its also ocated near Magaluf so If we decide to get a bit wild then we can hehe!
5. Overall I want to do something different this summer something I've never done before I say this every year but it could be the year, something like paragliding or scuba diving something that I might not get to do again.
What are you doing this summer or what shall I do this summer?
Let me know!
Thanks For Reading xox