I love reading these sorts of blogposts find out what people do differently and seeing what they use. I wash my hair around 2/3 times a week sometimes more sometimes less depending on what I am doing and how greasy it looks, I usually wash my hair over the shower instead of in shower because it takes me so long.
1. After my hair is soaking wet I use the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo I did mention in a blog post that I woudn't use this because I've heard it's very drying but its actually okay its lathers up well and does go a long way.
2. After rinsing out the shampoo I'll use the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment it isn't a conditioner its for inbetween shampoo and conditioner you leave this on for around 5 minutes sometimes I leave it longer but you focus at the roots of your hair as this is where you hair grows. I usually put this on and brush my teeth while its on my head. You can read my full blog post on it here
3. After washing out the Lee Stafford Treatment you can really feel a difference on your roots but you need to make it sure you get it all out as sometimes I've come to dry my hair and I can still feel the product as I've massaged it in well. Then I use the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Conditoner which is just a standard conditioner really but I use this on my ends as I've already focused so much on the roots.
4. If I've had a really bad few days and my hair feels bad I'll use the Aussie 3 Minute reconstructer I usually buy the tiny bottle it has more than the sachets but not as expensive as the big bottle its about £1.75 its a must have if you are going on holiday. I'm not going to go into much detail about this product because there is reviews about it almost everywhere and it's an amazing product.
5.After towel drying my hair I use the Lee Stafford Leave In Treatment (I use the entire collection) I spray this near the roots and let it absorb for around 10 minutes I can never really be bothered to dry my hair straight away so its gets 15 minutes natural drying.
6. I use the VO5 heat protect I usually just pick up whatever one is on offer but I think this is a very popular one, I use this before I use any heat. I do try and stay away from heat at the moment as I'm trying to grow my hair I'm sick of using hair extensions etc.
7. After my hair is completley dry it goes very fluffy almost a bit wild so I either straighten it or leave it but I always use the L'oreal Extradordinary Oil the one I have is for coloured hair because I think I bought it when I had read hair and that was about 2 years ago so this has lasted me well I think its so important to put oils back in your hair after you've washed them all away and this makes my hair so shiny which if you're a blonde you know my pain.
So when I text my friends and say I'm washing my hair and they reply saying 'yeah that won't take long' well yes it really does for me.
What do you do when you wash your hair and would you recommend anything for me?