I managed to pick up this absolute steal on ebay! It's basically a copy of the NuMe styling iron but I only paid £29.99 through eBay! You can get it for yourself here.
When this was arrived I was super excited to test out the biggest barrell as I've always loved big beachy waves so that's exactly what I did. It also comes with a glove which I forgot to display in the photo's which is amazing cause I'm way too clumsy with a hot iron. The curling iron has two different heat settings and it heats up really quick, these are the sizes of the barrels..
This curling iron also comes with a UK or EU plug. I don't think I'll use the smaller ones but there defiantly handy to have.
I'm not going to go through how I curled my hair as to be honest I think we all know how too and if you don't then there are plenty of YouTube tutorials. I personally love it even more when these curls drop.
Thank you for reading! I also have another blogpost planned this week for just a quick make-up run down for a night out I went on.
Okays girls you have to know about this!!
I picked up this lovely hair oil Inecto Coconut Hair Oil as I'd nearly finished my L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil and I'm so glad I did! I picked this little beauty up in Savers which if you aren't from the UK is basically a cheap Boots but does have food and bits. This hair oil was only £1.99 so I thought I'd give it a try since my L'oreal one is about £8 although it has lasted me about 18 months so its ready for the bin.
I was so eager to try this and the instructions were simple apply to wet or towel dried hair as I applied it and begain to blowdry my hair I could already see a different my hair wasn't frizzy and it was straight?! This must be a miracle worker a I always get annoying flicky bits. I didn't even need to straighten my hair afterwards which is so strange for me as I usually straighten it just to get the nice texture. The other thing I've noticed from this product is my hair growth it seems to be growing so much healthier and longer which I love as you all know if something can make my hair grow longer then its a win for me.
After looking on the website I've found a whole range of shampoo and conditioners which they sell so I'll definalty be investing as this hair oil is brilliant. I did a little research on the company Inecto and its completley natural 98% of their ingredients are from natural orgins and they're all vegetarian and vegan friendly as I always see girls struggling to find products which are both of these. The only way to buy these at the moment is in Savers or on Amazon you'll notice they do have a 'Where To Buy' page but its coming soon so maybe they'll branch out.
(This is not a sponsered post I was not paid to write this or contacted too, all these thoughts are opinions are 100% my own)
follow me on bloglovin - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/drugstore-junkie-blog-13992724
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kayteakadersyoutube?fref=ts
Yayy finally a beauty/haircare post I feel as if I've been doing everything but these recently. Months ago just before this product was launched they were sending out samples so I thought I'd try it and it arrived the other day I'd completley forgotten about even signning up for it but here it is.
I received a shampoo, conditioner and serum although the serum isn't pictured. This was my first time trying a shampoo in a long time which wasn't from the Lee Stafford range, my first thought was the smell it smelt beautiful. The serum was the most scented and I think I will be purchasing after I've finished my Loreal Elvive which has lasted me well over a year. Its a very sweet honey smell I'm not sure if I noticed the smell more so because Lee Stafford products arn't very scented. This line of products is aimed at people who may have weak, damaged hair and it targets on spilt ends.
Overall my hair didn't feel particulary different after I dried it, it felt lovely as I was washing it but I didn't feel like it did much. I would definalty give this product another go to see if its something you have to use a few times before noticing a difference. After googling prices I've put this on my payday list as its only £3.89 from Boots and they have a 3 for 2 deal on aswell! They have a whole different range of the Ultimate Blends all for really good prices so if you are looking for a inexspensive shampoo but one that feel like a luxury this is one for you.
Thank you for reading I will be doing more beauty reviews but waiting for payday this month has been a killer as I'm already in my overdaft so keep you eyes peeled for more reviews, also is there anything you've seen that you'd like to me to grab and try?
I love reading these sorts of blogposts find out what people do differently and seeing what they use. I wash my hair around 2/3 times a week sometimes more sometimes less depending on what I am doing and how greasy it looks, I usually wash my hair over the shower instead of in shower because it takes me so long.
1. After my hair is soaking wet I use the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo I did mention in a blog post that I woudn't use this because I've heard it's very drying but its actually okay its lathers up well and does go a long way.
2. After rinsing out the shampoo I'll use the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment it isn't a conditioner its for inbetween shampoo and conditioner you leave this on for around 5 minutes sometimes I leave it longer but you focus at the roots of your hair as this is where you hair grows. I usually put this on and brush my teeth while its on my head. You can read my full blog post on it here
3. After washing out the Lee Stafford Treatment you can really feel a difference on your roots but you need to make it sure you get it all out as sometimes I've come to dry my hair and I can still feel the product as I've massaged it in well. Then I use the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Conditoner which is just a standard conditioner really but I use this on my ends as I've already focused so much on the roots.
4. If I've had a really bad few days and my hair feels bad I'll use the Aussie 3 Minute reconstructer I usually buy the tiny bottle it has more than the sachets but not as expensive as the big bottle its about £1.75 its a must have if you are going on holiday. I'm not going to go into much detail about this product because there is reviews about it almost everywhere and it's an amazing product.
5.After towel drying my hair I use the Lee Stafford Leave In Treatment (I use the entire collection) I spray this near the roots and let it absorb for around 10 minutes I can never really be bothered to dry my hair straight away so its gets 15 minutes natural drying.
6. I use the VO5 heat protect I usually just pick up whatever one is on offer but I think this is a very popular one, I use this before I use any heat. I do try and stay away from heat at the moment as I'm trying to grow my hair I'm sick of using hair extensions etc.
7. After my hair is completley dry it goes very fluffy almost a bit wild so I either straighten it or leave it but I always use the L'oreal Extradordinary Oil the one I have is for coloured hair because I think I bought it when I had read hair and that was about 2 years ago so this has lasted me well I think its so important to put oils back in your hair after you've washed them all away and this makes my hair so shiny which if you're a blonde you know my pain.
So when I text my friends and say I'm washing my hair and they reply saying 'yeah that won't take long' well yes it really does for me.
What do you do when you wash your hair and would you recommend anything for me?
So whilst I was in Boots recently they had 3 for 2 on all haircare products, now if you know me you know I’ve dyed my hair almost every colour and its not in the best condition. I picked up both the Lee Stafford Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length treatment which comes in the pink tub and the spray one. The spray one I wasn’t so sure about since it was £11.99 for 100ml and the tub was £8.29 for 200ml but it was 3 for 2 so I grabbed them both then just some heat protect too.
First of all how cute is the packaging so pink. This product does not claim to make your hair grow over night what it claims to do is increase root productivity. This is going to be a product I’m going have to do another review on in 6 months time. They also do a shampoo and conditioner but they are very small and I go through shampoo and conditioner too quickly anyway..
Whilst I was reading the tub of hair treatment it said to use a egg sized amount if you actually use a egg size amount this product will last you about 3 washes if that. I’d say you’d need around half a egg size to focus on your roots and then just comb through too the ends. This does leave your hair in lovely condition btw!
Anyways I’m off to wash my hair..